Sunday, June 7, 2009

Alreet?

Hi, welcome to my advice page where all of your queries will be answered, and all your problems will be solved. No problem is too big or too small, or too embarrassing! I will give you the option whether your problem is published on the blog or not, and I will always keep your identity anonymous.

All the advice I give is purely from personal experience and knowledge. My advice is always helpful, and truthful even if people don't want to hear the facts of the matter. I am honest and to the point.

I am honest and reliable and having grown up in the North East, I have come to take everything in my stride and learnt how to approach any situation. Being an active member of the gay community I have have been through the ups and downs of same sex relationships and have been offering advice to my friends on this subject for a little over six years now. This has lead to me building a strong understanding of how male and female minds work, and how love can sometimes warp your perspective. I also read deeper into the things people say, to find out exactly what is at the core of their actions, thoughts and feelings even if they aren't able to see it themselves.

I am going to study to become a qualified doctor of psychology.

I have already been through and been trampled all over by, the school of life.

- I hope to hear from you, Artery.

Email me at: ask.artery@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment